Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Many Thanks and a Quick Shoutout

Happy Holidays, fanatics! As we approach the New Year, I just want to thank you all for keeping Bomber Boulevard on your radar; I continue to be surprised by the support you all have shown over this past year, and I hope it continues for many years to come.

In 2012, my goal is to get back to posting everyday as I did when I started Bomber Boulevard in 2010. This has been a very busy year for me, as I completed school and have worked on freelance writing projects outside of posting here. I am fully commited to keeping this blog current at the commencement of the holidays, and will do my absolute best to create content that will get us through what has been a very dry offseason for the Yankees. There's always a story to be told in Yankeeland, and I'll get it to you.

But before I continue my holiday vacation from posting, I want to take a moment to shout out to some of the other blogs that I have truly grown to love over the past year. These blogs, in my opinion, are some of the best on the web, and their writers are the truest of the true Yankee fans you'll ever find:

An A-Blog for A-Rod: What makes this blog so great is its sarcastic humor. "The Captain" creates blog posts that are funny, witty, snarky, but analytical and on point. He's not afraid to say whatever's on his mind, curse words and all. And, AB4AR employs the best use of photoshop you'll ever see. Check out this creation of "The Horse" aka Alex Rodriguez.

Bronx Baseball Daily: Truly one of the best. Rob Abruzzese and crew stick to a more traditonal journalistic style of writing here, employing more objectivity in their analysis, yet still enlightening readers on their own take of the goings-on in Yankeeland. You'll get everything here: recaps, analysis, player profiles including minor leaguers and an analysis of every rumor reported anywhere throughout the year.

The Yankee Analysts (TYA) - Just excellent coverage of games, players, moves...everything. And they provide some of the best in-depth stat analysis you'll see anywhere.

And last but not least...Bleeding Yankee Blue!

The Mighty Casey and his staff have provided for one of the best Yankee blogs that continues to grow in its readership by thousands each week. Like Bomber Boulevard, BYB was a novice blog created just a little over a year ago and has morphed into the blog that others should be trying to keep up with. This blog is full of content from posts to segments for BYB Fan of the Week and Bleeding Yankee Babe to exclusive interviews with former Yankee greats (check out the Paul O'Neill interview here). These guys are on top of their game and Casey and Mikey Blue are two of the coolest and nicest people you'll ever come across.

Thank you all again for everything you've done to make Bomber Boulevard a success. I wish you all the very best in 2012!!

2 comments:

  1. You just gave me chills. It's because of blogs like Bomber Boulevard, BBD and a few others that I got started in the first place. I thank you from the bottom of my pinstriped heart!! You always have a friend Coop! Thanks. --Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome Casey! When I created this blog, I thought I'd be too lazy to keep this going. You guys at BYB were my motivation, seriously. You're part of my Yankee family and I thank you always. Let's keep this going in 2012 and beyond!!

    ReplyDelete