Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mr. International Latin Lover

The Associated Press
Hey fanatics, you know me. I'll look for an Alex Rodriguez story anywhere that I can find it. This one comes courtesy of  Big League Stew's David Brown. Apparently, Alex, who has always been fond of the older, celebrity set, has found love with a 24 year-old student from the Dominican Republic.

Although I'm sure it will be some time before we get to see the lovely lady, I'm hoping she's the polar opposite of everything A-Rod has pursued thus far--blonde, muscular and athletic. Not that I have any biases against any of these traits, I just think he should go in a different direction since none of his previous choices have bode him well. How about a brunette, curvy brainiac Alex?? I kid, I kid. Honestly, whoever she is, I hope it works out for him. Maybe she'll be the presence in his life that keeps him moving in the right direction. Here's the story below via Yahoo! Sports:


Report: A-Rod finds international love with Dominican student

No comments:

Post a Comment