Monday, November 22, 2010

A-Rod and Jeter: Yesteryear

As we fanatics await resolutions on the signings of Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter and hopefully Cliff Lee, I thought it would be a good time to dig into the archives and regale on a friendship that has long since been forgotten.

It amazes me how many people have forgotten about the very close friendship of Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter. Before A-Rod's comments about Jeter in Esquire magazine which started the rift, these two were the best of friends and arguably closer than any other pair in baseball. I know that we are all beyond the drama that surrounded these two until A-Rod admitted in '07 that they were no longer as close as they use to be, but just indulge me a little and enjoy the video. This one came to me courtesy of my buddy and fellow YES blogger, ilovealex.



Follow Rasheeda Cooper on twitter: @ra_cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment