Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve, and I am preparing to embark on a crazy day of last-minute shopping for the family. There's not much going on on the Yankee front right now, and so, I am shutting down Bomber Boulevard for a few days to enjoy the holiday and get some needed rest. I will return to posting duties shortly after Christmas; hopefully there will be some major developments to report (Andy, can you hear me?) If not, I will continue my Greatest Hits series with none other than Derek Jeter.

I would just like to say to all my readers that I appreciate you guys taking the time out to view Bomber Boulevard. I began this blog on a whim; not knowing if I would even have the time to keep it current or if I would allow myself to become distracted with all the other personal stuff that I'm trying to get done in my life. But, I've been rolling along since October and I'm proud of the work I've done here, and even prouder to be able to share this blog with you all, my Yankees family.

With that said, I wish you all the merriest of Christmases and sincere blessings for a warm holiday season.

Follow Rasheeda Cooper on twitter: @ra_cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment